At the Bosch Packaging Technology Allendale facility, customers can experience the benefits of carton printing and verification systems (CPS) with an object-oriented, result-based software platform (CPI):
- Easy integration into both existing and new production lines
- Maximum production efficiency and overall performance
- An open system in terms of its modular and scalable design
- Offers an excellent range of functional expansion possibilities
- HMI control panel coordinates the machine with its functional extensions
CPS – Flexible serialization solutions
- CPS 0800: cartons can be printed and verified.
- CPS 1400: cartons can be printed, verified and weighed.
- CPS 1600: cartons can be printed, verified and labeled.
- CPS 1900: cartons can be printed, verified, weighed and have tamper-evident security labels applied.
- CPS 0400: cartons can be easily and safely packed and aggregated into a case.
Please contact Claudia Considine to schedule your demonstration or to request additional information.
Phone: + 1 (201) 760-5113