As we close out 2020, we would like to take a moment to thank all of our customers. We know this was a difficult year in so many ways, but we are most thankful for the trust you put in us. We would like to share some of our bright spots from 2020:
- Bosch Packaging formally became Syntegon on January 1, 2020.
- We delivered the 16th and 17th FLT small batch vial fillers for ATMPs. You can read more here.
- Corning’s Valor Glass and Syntegon’s high-speed vial filling machines are pushing the boundaries for the rapid implementation of additional fill/finish manufacturing capacity. You can read more here.
- In order to support you with single-use solutions, we extended our cooperation with Sartorius Stedim Biotech. You can read more here.
- We supplied over 65 capsule fillers to our pharmaceutical and nutraceutical customers in 2020 – a record year!
- Our state-of-the-art Pharmatec MWFI membrane based WFI technology gained continued acceptance and adoption by our big pharma customers.
- We participated in 7 virtual shows and conducted webinars. While these virtual shows and webinars kept us connected, we can’t wait to see you in person again!
- Through digitalization of bowl feeding systems for sterile filling, we are now able to make 3D models of parts for our customer’s equipment.
- We furthered the hot topic of artificial intelligence / deep learning (AI/DL) technology by implementing vision technology with deep learning algorithms on our syringe inspection equipment.
- Our development engineers have been busy integrating head space analysis on our AIM3 inspection machine and high voltage leak detection on our AIM 5 and AIM 8 inspection machine platforms for release next year to help our customers meet the strictest quality standards.
- We spent the year anxiously awaiting COVID-19 vaccines and therapies. We are proud to have played our part in the following ways:
- Reserved and increased production capacities to speed up machine deliveries.
- Offered syringe inspection line capability to several customers, meeting the need for the expected increase in vaccine production in 2021.
- Comprehensive service offers: a combination of project management, engineering and manufacturing support to accelerate project implementation.
- We introduced the SVP liquid formulation system. This system is configured specifically for COVID-19 vaccine applications with a 6-month lead-time.
- We offer quick spare parts deliveries and a quick turnaround on machine modifications. You can read more here.
Thank you again for your support, and we wish you a Happy New Year!